Our material handling equipment service and support will keep your warehouse and distribution center running smoothly and efficiently 24/7/365.
24-Hour “Hot” Field Maintenance Support, Regardless of Equipment Provider
A technician is dispatched to perform on-site diagnosis and repair of equipment problems and failures.
Preventive Maintenance Programs and Activities
Routine preventive maintenance programs and functions ensure the highest available uptime of your equipment.
Mechanical Inspection & Repair
- Drives, gear boxes, sprockets, bearings and chains
- Belt tracking, alignment, repair, lacing and replacement
- Cleaning and lubrication
Controls & Electrical
- Inspection and troubleshooting of components, connections and conduit
- Operational audit, diagnosis and adjustments
Modernization & Upgrades
- Access current systems and provide recommendations for improving system uptime, system throughput, reducing maintenance costs and lowering energy costs.
Spare Parts Replacement
- Repair and commissioning of spare parts.
- Ongoing supply program for consumable parts.
- On-site training for most material handling equipment.